“I love all fairy tales. My family would read them to me before I went to bed. Growing up in England, I would go out and pretend I had my own little fairy tale land. Every single one of them brings back memories for me.” —Lily Collins, who plays Snow White in Mirror, Mirror. Catch her on the big screen tomorrow!
Ayla Kell talks Make It or Break It secrets! Catch the return of the hit show tonight on ABC Family!
- GL: What can we expect to see on this season of Make It or Break It?
- Ayla: A new gymnast, a new coach and a new love interest for Payson (Keeler, Ayla's character on the show).
- GL: What's one thing we probably don't know about one of your Make It or Break It costars?
- Ayla: Josie (Loren, who plays Kaylie Cruz) snorts when she laughs.
- GL: Funniest scene so far?
- Ayla: Cassie (Scerbo, who plays Lauren Tanner) and I had a huge makeup fight. We went nuts with buckets of gel, tons of lipstick and cosmetics. I dumped a huge handful of blue gel on her!
“I think Katniss would go better with Peeta, but I think Jennifer would go better with Liam.” —Kalia Prescott on the eternal Team Peeta vs Team Gale question. Where do you stand?
“Every year, my mom gives me and my sister each a red bracelet. A red string is supposed to bring luck.” —
Isabelle Fuhrman, who plays Clove in The Hunger Games
Today is the last day to enter to win a red string bracelet just like Isabelle’s! CLICK HERE to enter now.
“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.” —Effie Trinket, The Hunger Games
“You said at the interview you’d had a crush on me forever. When did forever start?” —Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
“You want me for an ally?” —Rue, The Hunger Games